Wednesday, December 26, 2007

December 26

I love the day after Christmas! Don't get me wrong - I love the Christmas season and I am always excited for Christmas eve and Christmas day. I love to be with all our family and it is so much fun to celebrate, eat and open presents...but there is something so wonderful about the day after it all. It is 1:00 and I am not embarrassed to say that we are all still in our pajamas. The girls have played every game that they got for Christmas and Macy is up enjoying the new mobile she got. It is so relaxing knowing that I have nothing to do and nowhere to be.

Macy was the hit of the parties this year. She is only about two and a half months and as you can see in the video she is all smiles. She is amazing. She started smiling and interacting with me at about a month and now she even giggles when you get her going.

I feel so blessed to be back in Utah and to be surrounded by all our family and friends this year. There was a huge snow storm on Christmas eve and it was so much fun to wake up to a winter wonderland on Christmas day. We had so much fun watching Ashley and Lauren open presents and enthusiastically help everyone else open their presents. What more could you ask for.

Below is a clip of Macy. Click on the play button and it will start. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Haley said...

what a cutie
1

Bowman Family said...

So adorable! Thanks for sharing her with us!!! That made my day. :-)

Dan and Louise said...

Wow. She's getting so big! What a darling video. We're glad you had a good Christmas!

Lisha said...

Soooooo Cute! Glad you had such a wonderful Christmas!

Terri said...

Macy is certainly a cute one. I loved the video. Nothing sweeter than a baby cooing!

jensenfamily said...

so cute! and it was fun to hear your voice! erin