
Our very own fairy godmother - my sister Erin - granted us a wish this weekend and took me and the girls to Disney Princesses on Ice. We had such a great time! The Disney ice show comes every year right around my birthday and for as long as I can remember I have wanted to go - so it really was a wish come true.

It was a sea of princesses as far as the eye could see and Ashley and Lauren loved every minute of it. If you know Lauren you will appreciate it when I tell you that she sat mesmerized throughout the entire show. And it was so much fun to hear her sing "A Whole New World" with Aladdin and Princess Jasmine. Ashley has not stopped talking about her princess "friends" since. We went out to dinner after the show and our princesses were the center of attention everywhere we went.


Thank you Erin! And thank you Jeremy for sacrificing and staying home to watch Macy.





4 comments:
How nice of Erin to do that for you! I can't wait until Grace is big enough to go. I have always wanted to go too. So glad you had fun. Girls look adorable! Annie
My SIL posted pretty much the same thing on her blog. How fun to take your girls and go to such a magical, princess evening together! If it came to SLC, it's bound to come to Phoenix right? Can I take Aubrey even if she won't appreciate it as much as I will?!:) I think I would enjoy it just as much as any little girl!:) I'm so happy you got to see it!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Hope you have a great day!!!
Post a Comment