Monday, May 12, 2008

On the move - again!


I can't believe it has been one year this weekend that Jeremy graduated with his MBA and we moved home to Utah. Well, the only thing constant in life is change and we are heading for a big one. Our house is officially on the market and we are moving back to Arizona. This time up north so it won't be anywhere near as hot and we should even be seeing some snow next winter. Jeremy has a great job opportunity and even though we are going to miss "home" so much, we are getting excited about our move.

Jeremy and I have been hard at work over the last couple of weeks getting our home ready to sell and all the home improvement projects we have been wanting to get done finally got done! Now the house looks wonderful and we will be leaving it. I won't complain too much though since we get to move into a new duplex home in Arizona.

I have some really cute pictures to post from the past couple of weeks of the girls so hopefully I can find a few moments in the next few days to post them. Ashley has graduated from her first year of preschool and is anxiously awaiting her first dance recital next week - tutu and all. Lauren is talking about as fast as she is running around and it is exhausting to try to keep up with her. And last but not least Macy is getting two front teeth and trying her best to crawl to keep up with her sisters. Wow they get big so fast!

More to come a little later - hopefully a little sooner rather than later!

4 comments:

Annie Miller said...

YIPEE! I can't wait for you to be close again. Keep me up to date with everything!

Sarah said...

hey megan, it's adam's sister, sarah...could you tell me the scripture that talks about Heavenly Father not giving us more than we can handle if we stay diligent or something like that, i've got a few people in my ward who would benifit from it (plus me) thanks!

Sarah said...

sorry, my email is

LiquidSar@aol.com

thanks again, sarah

jensenfamily said...

fun to catch up with your cute family! Good luck with your move~ Erin