Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy 4th!


I love the 4th of July! It may be the traditions we have or the fireworks...I don't know, but right up there with Thanksgiving, it is one of my favorites. Hope everyone has a great holiday and remembers what a great country we are blessed to live in.

A happy Macy!


Ashley - 3 going on 23!

4 comments:

Annie Miller said...

Oh my, did you make that cake? Maybe we should call you "Martha?" Ashley looks so grown up in that last picture and Macy is so big!

Adam said...

Nice cake... cute sunglasses.

Lisha said...

I love Lauryn's new short hair cut. It's super cute! Fun wedding pictures. I too am impressed by the 4th of July cake. Good job!

Renee said...

I was just about to compliment the picture of the cake and sunglass when I saw that Adam had said the same thing. I guess we just think alike!