Well, most of the boxes have been unpacked and we are loving our new house, new neighborhood and new town. It really is so beautiful here and the weather is perfect. I love to go jogging a few mornings a week and I've been surprised to see rabbits everywhere. I generally see around 10 each morning. Our last move to Arizona I dealt with crickets in my house and the fear of scorpions and big spiders so it is nice to hear the cicadas that stay in the trees and see the bunnies outside each morning. I understand we do have big spiders, but I haven't come across any yet.
I am so excited to finally post some pictures. Last week we had a great time at the county fair. Macy loved seeing the bunnies and the girls loved petting the animals. Ashley and Lauren loved seeing the lights from all of the rides, but we were finally able to convince them that they wouldn't have much fun on the rides until they were a little bit older. Most of the rides spun around or upside down REALLY fast, and I can just imagine what that would do to two little girls who get car sick if we are in the car for more than 10 minutes.
We had an extra couple of months preparing for our move, but it made for a great summer enjoying more time with family and friends up in Utah.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











4 comments:
Wow! Look at all those pictures. Your house looks awesome. I can't wait to see it.
Your house looks awesome and new and spacious and new and kid friendly and new and open and new and large kitchen and new and great deck and new!! How fun!
Im so excited you are closer to us now!
We all have to get together sometime.
Like for my wedding :)
I found your blog on your facebook profile...your girls are so cute! I have 2 girls and I love it! It was fun to see what you have been up to. You can check out my blog too! Good Luck in Arizona...sometimes I wish we were there...I don't like Winter in Utah!
Post a Comment