Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Lauren's new hair

BEFORE

AFTER


Ok, so she REALLY needed a haircut and I finally got brave and while Jeremy was out of town and Lauren was watching a movie I did it!


Macy's morning look. Don't you wish you had bedhead this cool.
We have been extra busy with lots of fun things going on so I will be playing catch up over the next few days. Stay tuned for lots of good stuff!

6 comments:

Annie Miller said...

Oh I love it! I can't wait until I can get Grace's hair evened out a bit. It's as crazy as Macy's :)

Anonymous said...

your daughter is very cute =)

just passing by

Tavan said...

YOU did that? wow, I am super impressed...I would never dare to do that. She is always so cute, but that is absolutely darling on her!

Kat said...

Too cute! I can't believe you cut it yourself, it looks great.

Jenkins' Family said...

You did a GREAT job Meg, Lauren looks adorable! We sure miss you guys.

Hill said...

I want you to cut MY hair! That looks so darling Megan. I have been thinking about you and wanting to call. We have been missing you.