Saturday, July 18, 2009
Still here!
Ahhhhhh! How does time fly so fast? I thought summer would bring with it relaxing mornings and lazy afternoons - if anything, summer has been busier than the school year. But we are managing to have a lot of fun. Hopefully I will have lots to post - actually, I know I will have lots to post, hopefully I will have time to post some of it soon. Just wanted to show off some pictures that Jer's cousin Annie took of our family. Happy July!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Post more!! I just saw your family pictures! They are great! Cute, candid poses, I really liked them. You look so beautiful Megan!
Sooooooooooooo cute!!!!
Your cd is on its way! Feel free to steal the ones on my blog if you want.
ADORABLE!
Can't wait to hear more about your summer. Hey, why don't we get together??
Post a Comment