Friday, November 6, 2009

Lauren's big day

Whoa! It has been way too long. We have had so much fun this fall. Hopefully I can get some of our fun pictures up in the next few days.


Lauren started preschool this year. She loves it! She has the most wonderful teacher and has made so many new friends. I am so excited for her and I love all the great projects she brings home. Her teacher mentioned to me what a sweet girl Lauren is, because she always thinks of her sister Macy first and always makes two of every project so that she has one to bring home to Macy.

3 comments:

Beckstrom Family said...

I would have to agree that Lauren is just the sweetest little girl - so thoughtful and kind (just like her Mommy!) How exciting to start preschool! And how fun are your family pictures at the beach! I LOVE them! I hope all is well and look forward to seeing more pictures of your darling bunch.

Stephanie said...

It's about time you blogged! Quit depriving us of your cute girls ok! I love your family photos too! Are you coming home for Christmas? Maybe we'll see you then!

Tavan said...

Wow...she is getting so big. What a cutie :)