Thursday, March 4, 2010

Update

Ok...so it has been more than a long time...I have no excuse. I have become a lazy blogger. Oh well, I am sure I will get better when our new one comes and I have more time on my hands. Ha, ha, ha. I don't know how all these super moms do it.

Big news...we found out we are adding another girl to family. Yes, Jeremy will go from being slightly outnumbered to severely outnumber, but the girls are loving it. When we got home from the ultrasound and told the girls, Ashley jumped in the air, punched her arm out and said "See I told you dad!"

When the others look like this, I can only be excited to add another one!

5 comments:

hyrum♥chelsea said...

your girls are little mini supermodels!! such cuties.

Stephanie said...

They are beautiful girls! Congrats on yet another! Macy looks so grown up with her long hair! I think Lauren looks like cousin Brittani in the group shot, weird! We are happy for you and miss you lots!

Beckstrom Family said...

Hooray for little girls! Congratulations! You have such a beautiful family...and, Megan, you ARE one of "those super moms"! Love you. :o]

Tavan said...

Holy crap...you posted! LOL

We are excited for your little one to come just a few weeks after ours! We'll have to hook up our kids when they get older :)

Dan and Louise said...

Hey, we'll just match 'em up. It's perfect - 4 boys to 4 girls. Do you believe in arranged marriages? ;-)