I thought it would be fun to look at pictures of each of the girls from when they were born. I can't believe how much they all look alike. Can you guess who's who?
Well, I can identify Kate because I can see her picture in the post below this one... but she's the only one I can guess. Cute idea to put all the birth pictures together!
5 comments:
It's so fun to look at pictures of all of the babies and see how much they resemble each other. So happy for you guys!
CONGRATS!!! Baby Kate is so cute!! Good work :)
all your babies have been beautiful! Just like their momma
Well, I can identify Kate because I can see her picture in the post below this one... but she's the only one I can guess. Cute idea to put all the birth pictures together!
Dru forwarded me your announcement. Wow, your girls are beyond beautiful. Adrien is having her 4th girl in oct., how fun, see you in brighton? Bekah
Post a Comment