Monday, September 10, 2007

Ashley's big week

First of all, I love being back in Utah! I can actually say I was cold this morning when I went out walking - and for me to say that at 81/2 months pregnant is something. I am loving the fall, I love the rain we've been getting and I can't wait for the snow!
Ok, now about Ashley...last week was all about Ashley. She turned 3 this past month and she is now ready to "start learning lots of great stuff" (a direct quote from her).


I had to add these pictures in. For Ashley's birthday she and Lauren got camelbacks from both grandma's. The girls love them!



So this past week Ashley got a new pink leotard with a matching ballet skirt and ballet slippers. She was so excited she wore it all for days before starting dance. Luckily my mom had given Ash a fairy dance skirt so Lauren could join in the twirling fun too.



Ashley also started preschool this past week. On Friday afternoon we went for a short orientation. She was disappointed when we got ready to leave and said to her teacher, "but I haven't learned anything yet." Her teacher assured her that the real learning would start next week when the moms don't come.



And last of all Ashley got to sign up for soccer. She can't wait to start next week. I am sure I will have some fun pictures to post once it gets started. Whew! I didn't know a 3 year old could have such a busy schedule.

6 comments:

Dana said...

Megan,

I think it is great that you started a blog. I need to do that. One of my best friends has one and it is so much fun each week to go in and see what is new. I sure loved having time with you and your family at lc ranch. I am excited for the third addition. Loves and hugs, Dana

Jenkins' Family said...

2 points for you for getting this started! I've bookmarked this site so I can check up on you guys regularly. I'm so impressed with all you're doing, and all that Ash is getting involved with. How time flies, sometimes is seems like yesterday we were living the singles life in SLC, now we've got wonderful husbands and #3 on the way! Love you, and yes I know I owe you a phone call, we'll be in touch! Love, Amber

Lisha said...

Happy Birthday to Ashley! Her cake looks super cute! Love all her pictures too....especially in her ballet clothes!

Annie Miller said...

I love the ballet picture! How is Jeremy handling all the girlie stuff? Give me a call when you have time. Annie

Bowman Family said...

She absolutely cracks me up! I know what you mean about their little schedules taking over your life. It doesn't calm down as they get older either - sorry. Good luck with Macy!
Love ya!!!
Meg :-)

Bowman Family said...

One more thing... the Camelback girls are adorable!!!!!!! Little Lauren is growing up way too fast.