Thursday, September 20, 2007

Friday afternoon fun


I know we aren't even in October yet, but the great fall weather and the leaves changing colors have got me so excited for Halloween! Last Friday Ashley, Lauren and I went with Nanna (Jer's mom) out to Gardner Village and it was so much fun looking around at all the witches. We had a great time. There are ducks to feed and a pony ride if $3 is ok (we didn't see the ponies until we were leaving so maybe next time). They also have a great bakery where we stopped in for a sandwich and a doughnut. I really want to take the girls to a pumpkin patch this year - does anyone know of any good ones near Salt Lake? Or if you know of any other fun places to take the kids this time of year - please let me know.


I also had to post this picture. Every Sunday night after dinner Papa (Jer's dad) always has his ice cream bar and now every Sunday night he graciously shares it with the two vultures who hover until every last bite is gone.

We are down to two weeks and counting until Baby Macy's due date (October 3rd). I am finally getting around to cleaning out her room - it has been the catch all room for stuff I don't know where to put since we moved back. Ashley is very excited and even though I know Lauren may not understand what is about to happen, I think she will be excited too - she has been carrying around a baby doll for the past week or so and asking me to help wrap her in a blanket and change her diaper. I will post pictures as soon as the baby arrives!

3 comments:

Lisha said...

Yeah...I love the Fall season and Halloween. I can't believe you are having your baby in 2 weeks! It seems like yesterday that we had Ashley for a sleepover while you had Lauren! That was fun! Good Luck in your preparation for little Macy. Wish I was there to help and be a part of the excitement! Keep us posted!

Annie Miller said...

Pumpkinland in Utah County is a blast! It's a little farm with a fun playground an a kids haunted house. I took Braden when he was just about 1 and he loved it. Great place for pictures. I think it's in Orem. I will find out. Definately worth the trip! Annie

Lucrecia said...

Hi Megan,
I just learned that you have a blog and it's darling! You're girls are so beautiful. It's so fun to see what you're family is doing. Come see us sometime... lucreciahale.blogspot.com