My fourth folder is my scrapbook pages and my fourth picture is a page from Jer's brother's wedding last year. I had to post the other page too.


I am so blessed with great in-laws! They are all wonderful and they love to spoil my girls. Craig & Nekell's wedding was beautiful and the funnest part was the reception. It was outside and it rained all night, but they didn't let it phase them and it made for such great memories. Don't Ash & Lauren look so cute and so little!





2 comments:
You do have GREAT in-laws! Well at least a GREAT grandma to those kids that I can vouge for!
Pete-
This is "O". We just got your christmas card. We don't have a blog, so you are going to have to come see us in person or we will come see you guys. Cute family. my email is andrew.ortgiesen@covidien.com.
we sent a card to the last address we had for you. I hope you get it.
Andy.
Post a Comment