She's here!!! Our baby timer says she should be celebrating day #6, but because she kept us all waiting, she's celebrating #4 today. We are so excited to have her here.





My sister-in-law Amy was able to make her layover a couple of days instead of a couple of hours and she made it here about an hour before Kate arrived. And thanks to our family friend Morghen, Nanna was able to be there for Kate's birth too.
The girls are loving having Kate at home and run straight into the bedroom every morning to see her.
Macy is a great big sister and likes to sit and watch Kate sleep - when she isn't poking her head or her eyes.
We are so grateful for our new addition. While waiting the extra couple of days I couldn't help but think how lucky we are to have our three - now four - beautiful girls, and even if Jeremy is girl trapped, I know he feels the same way. We are also very thankful for the love and support of our family and friends. The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.





8 comments:
Congratulations! She is BEAUTIFUL!! I can't wait to meet her in person.
Precious! Definitely worth the wait. I'm so glad everyone is doing well. We look forward to seeing you all soon!
Congratulations!! I am so excited for you. She is so cute. I hope that everything went well for the both of you.
all your girls are so beautiful. congrats.
Congrats! You are an amazing mama Megan! We are so happy for you and can't wait to meet Kate. I love all the pics of the girls holding her. They are all so beautiful! I can't believe how much Macy has grown up since we saw her last. We love you and miss you! Congrats!
so randomly i decided to check your blog and see what you guys are up to and apparently it's alot! congratulations on little kate, she's just perfect! your girls are just beautiful, how fun for them to have so many sisters! well, congrats again--looks like you guys are doing great!
Megan! Look at those BEAUTIFUL girls! Huge congratulations! I think the last time I saw you was 6 years ago at the pool...I'm pretty sure you were very pregnant that time too. :)
I hope all is well. It's fun to see your cute family.
Heidi (Clegg) Loewen
Hey cute little family! We didn't know you had a blog! We were looking at Boren's blog and I saw that you guys were on their blog list! Congrats on your new baby girl! You guys have such a cute family! Neil says that you should move back, so that he has a friend to do stuff with!
Send me your email and I will put you on my list for our family blog!
Lots of Love,
The Folkman's
Post a Comment