Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Labor day weekend


Every year over labor day weekend Jeremy's mom's family all gets together. For the past few years we have been going to the LC Ranch in Duchesne. We were so bummed last year to miss it while we were in Arizona and made up for it this year. We had so much fun eating way too much good food, playing games all night and just hanging out with everyone.

We spent a great afternoon at Starvation Reservoir riding wave-runners that Jer's aunt and uncle brought up. I even got out for a spin. Then on Sunday we had a laid back day hiking at Moon lake and riding the four-wheelers.



The highlight of the weekend was the gopher snake that Jer caught while he was out on the four-wheeler.


Jer's brother Kory with the snake.


Lauren loved the snake and had no fear getting up as close as she could.



Ashley finally got up the nerve to touch it too.


Jer's family minus his dad who wasn't there: Deanna, Craig & NeKell (just married in July), our family, Kory & Amy.



It was such a great trip and we already can't wait for next year.

5 comments:

Lisha said...

That sounds so fun! I'm happy that you could make it this year. Fun times with the fam!

Annie Miller said...

Whatever! I am so jealous. I miss the ol' LC Ranch! That snake reminds me of when Jeremy used to catch lizards in the Gulley and bring them home for his aquarium. Guess he still likes that stuff! You look so cute pregnant. I hope you are still feeling well. Once I get done crying over your post, I will try to be happy for you and the fam for having such a great time without us :)

Annie Miller said...

You'll have to check out the snake that wondered into my backyard today! Jeremy will be impressed. See blog! Annie

Terri said...

Great blog and pictures - except for the snake LOL! Thanks for inviting me, and I hope to see lots of pictures of that new baby soon! We miss you here in Arizona!

Bowman Family said...

I love the pic of the four of you on the quads. Too cute!